Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coverage Area:||All Area In China||Inspection Arrangement:||Within 1 Day|
|Discount:||Available For Long Project>30 Man-day||Price:||All Price Inclusive|
|Inspection Report:||English Report Within 2 Days Or Per Request||Inspector Experience:||At Least 5 Years QC|
Full range third party inspection services for with fast english inspection report
1. INSPECTION IN MANUFACTURING GUIDELINE
1. The purpose of in-line inspection is to identify problems with the system that need correction and also to identify errors earlier in the production process.
2. In-line inspection can be implemented by line workers under the supervision of QC staff.
3. Set up pre-determined in-line inspection points to help the workers to implement the in-line inspection. Samples of the range of defects should be displayed so that QC staff can see and access them easily.
4. Develop and use an in-line inspection checklist or report to record the frequency of each type of mistake
5. Conduct training for line workers on how to conduct in-line inspection and use the in-line inspection points and samples
6. The workers should perform their own in-line inspections before they start their normal tasks.
7. A reject ticket should be filled in when a defect is detected to identify the rejected product.
8. Defective product should be sorted into different types, e.g. easy to fix the errors or substantial re-work required.
9. Products with minor defects that can be easily repaired should be returned to the previous operators in the line for rapid repair, together with their reject ticket detailing the defects.
10. If there are any significant mistakes in line, use devices such as lights marks or flags to highlight the problems in line for a quick response.
11. Random examinations of the in-line inspection can be conducted by QC staff. QC staff can select a random number of products in the production line inspected by line workers to check for certain types of defects.
12. In-line inspection QC staff should wear a special uniform, shirt or hat to distinguish them from the workers and other QC staff.
13. QC staff should be provided with sample defects and in-line inspection checklists to record the defects
14. Data on the defects detected during in-line inspection should be stored and used for statistical quality control by the QC division
2. Service scope and supported industries of the INF quality control inspection services
The quality control inspection services should stricty follow all related material and test standards. To avoid any kind quality risk and better evaluate the manufacturer's capacity, an independent third party to provide professional quality control inspection services is necessary as eyes and ears of customer.
3. Why choose INF quality control inspection services
|Customer-focus Service method||
-on call inspector for all area in china
-real time feecback of critical issue
-resonable inspection price
-optional expediting service available
-inspection report within 48 hours
|Professional quality control inspection services Team||
-At least 5 years working experiences in industry QC field
-Personal Qualification as required
-English speaking and writing skill
-Regular training by INF
-Compliance of INF Ethic Code